Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Supremacy Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blueshoes
Officer

re: Welcome to the Supremacy Forums!

This forum is open to anyone and everyone. So feel free to read whatever you wish. However, in order to post/reply to a topic you must be registered to the site.

We expect anyone who posts to do so in a manner upholding general morals.

Any post we find immoral or created solely for the act of instigating drama, it will be deleted immediately, and if found too severe, the user will be banned from the site.

Officer

re: Welcome to the Supremacy Forums!

This is a general discussion forum with a heavy slant towards WoW-related topics, with a typical focus on endgame raiding as well as number-crunching game mechanics. Think of it as a cross between R&D, your class forum, and an off-topic forum, with moderation that is stricter in most ways, and more permissive in others.

This is a private, guild-run forum. I want this to be, above all, a forum I enjoy reading. I would like to keep it that way.

Some pointers to keep in mind before you post (subject to revision/addition):

* Put some effort into your posts. Don't spam, don't type mindless drivel and hit Post without hesitating — this isn't a chat room. Do take a moment to look over your post before you hit post. I recognize that many posters here don't speak English as their first language, and that's obviously understood and respected. Usually those posters make more comprehensible and well-constructed posts than so-called native speakers. If your post is riddled with typos and grammatical errors, we're going to assume you're an idiot with nothing worthwhile to contribute, so you're wasting your time by posting. You will be warned and banned if your posts, by virtue of their incoherence, consistently contribute nothing to discussions in which they appear.

* Don't post blind speculation or pure theorycraft without any support. Whether it's "I've never been to AQ40 but it's obvious to me that C'Thun is ______" or "feral druid DPS is worthless, they can't outdamage anyone" or "X skill sucks, Y is much better," if you don't have some real thought, analysis, or data to support your claim, don't make it. If I want to wade through bullshit presented as fact, I can browse the official forums instead. If some numbers-intensive discussion is over your head, sit back and wait for the conclusions to emerge, or just read something else. Resist the temptation to pipe up and say "I think ____" if you're just speculating.

* Above all, treat members of this community like you would a group of your peers and you will have an enjoyable and long stay.

Thanks for joining the discussion!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Supremacy Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None